தி சமொரியன்ஸ் குருவாயுரப்பன் கல்லூரி

கல்லூரியின் வரலாறு

The Zamorin of Calicut, H.H.Sri.Manavikraman Maharaja Bahadur, K.C.S.J., F.M.U., started an English school in June 1877, to impart English education to the young members of the Zamorin's family. Today, it has grown into a prestigious institution, known as "The Zamorin's Guruvayurappan College". In 1878, it came to be known as "Kerala Vidyasala" and it was thrown open to the Hindu boys of all castes. In 1879, the institution was affiliated to the University of Madras as a second grade college. In 1900, the institution was renamed "The Zamorin's College". In 1904, the Zamorin constituted a Board of Management for the administration of the college. The present site of the college at Pokkunnu was purchased with the help of a grant from the Guruvayur Devaswam. In recognition of this munificent gift, the institution was renamed "The Guruvayurappan College". In 1955, the college was shifted to the present site, at Pokkunnu. In 1958, the college was affiliated to the University of Travancore, which came to be known as the University of Kerala. Later in 1968, when the University of Calicut was formed, the college was affiliated to it. The college acquired its present name "The Zamorin's Guruvayurappan College" in 1981.


முகவரி : 
P.O. Guruvayurapan College
Kozhikode - 673014

தொலைபேசி : 
0495 2331046, 0091-495-2331516

பேக்ஸ் : 
95495-2331046

இ-மெயில் : 
admin@zgcollege.org

வெப்சைட் : 
www.zgcollege.org

Search this Site
dinamalar advertisement tariff

மேலும்

Copyright © 2024 www.kalvimalar.com.All rights reserved | Contact us