Nallamuthu Gounder Mahaligam College

College History

On the auspicious day of 12* July 1957 the College was opened by the Chief Donor Thiru S.P. Nallamuthu Gounder in the august presence of Arutchelvar Dr. N. Mahalingam and started functioning with a sprawling 26 acres campus'and a strength of 160 students in the Pre-University Course. The College was converted into a Degree College injuly 1959. The College began to spread its wings of progress with the introduction of co-education in the year 1975. All the Degree Courses have been semesterised since 1976. The College blossomed into a premier PG Institution in 1979.

Address : 
90 - Palghat Road

Telephone : 
04259 - 234870

Fax : 

Email :

Website :

Search this Site
dinamalar advertisement tariff

Copyright © 2024 rights reserved | Contact us