||To enable specialists in sports and adventure programmes to undergo advanced training abroad|
||Research /Advanced Training|
||Sports Coaching, Physical Conditioning Experts, Sports Science, Adventure Programmes|
||Upto 25 years (as on 1st of October)|
- The candidate should have got confirmed admission in a reputed institute abroad
- The content of study should be relevant with respect to the prevailing conditions in India.
||Upto 3 years|
- Maintenance Allowance: US$ 7000 pa (payable in local currency)
- Actual cost of essential equipment including books and essential internal travel, cost of binding thesis (not to exceed US$ 350 pa)
- Tuition, examination and other fees levied by the foreign government/ institution/ organisation.
- Economy class return airfare
- First class rail fare from residence to port of embarkation and back and second class/coach class rail fare from port of disembarkation to the place of training and back
|Notification & Deadline
||Details can be availed from the contact address|