- Instructional Designers and Content Writers who wish to learn systematic and effective instructional design.
- New Trainers who wish to formally learn Instructional Design to make their trainings more effective and systematic.
- Project Managers/Project Leaders in the eLearning industry who wish to connect with their clients and development teams more effectively.
- Copy-writers/Copy Editors/Journalists who wish to learn instructional design for exploring the eLearning industry.
- BPO Executives and Technical Writers who would like to shift to a more rewarding and satisfying career.
- Graphic Designers with good visualization skills who wish to expand their creative horizons.
- Teaching professionals who would like to explore a more remunerative career option that will take their ideas to a much broader audience.
- Individuals who enjoy writing & wish to influence the way learning is imparted.
(Note: If you have 4 or more than 4 years of experience and if you wish to learn instructional design to enhance your performance in your current role of a project leader, project manager, eLearning sales manager, academician, or training manager and not for personally designing courses and creating storyboards for content development, you will find the IDSP Online course more compatible with your learning needs. The IDSP Online course helps the practising professionals acquire knowledge leadership in their current roles in the eLearning/Training industry through the use of Instructional Design.)