Admission eligibility - Agricultural Colleges
The list of UG Courses in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University:
4.B.Sc., Home Science
5.B.Tech., Agricultural Engineering
6.B.Tech., Food Processing Engineering
9.B.Tech., Energy and Environmental Engineering
10.B.Tech.,Agricultural Information Technology
11.B.S. Agri Business Management
Should have studied the following subjects in +2.
1. Should have studied Maths or Botany or Biology as the first subject.
2. Physics should be studied as the second subject.
3. Chemistry should be studied as the third subject.
- Should have studied the group with Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Computer Science or Statistics or Bio-Chemistry or Home Science as the fourth subject.
- Should have studied the group with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology as the fourth subject.
- Should have studied in the group with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science or Microbiology, Bio-technology, Bio-chemistry, Nursing, Nutritional Dietetics as the fourth subjects.
- Other Communities, Backward Communities, Backward Communities (Christian), Backward Communities (Muslims) should secure 60% of marks in the four required subjects.
- Most Backward and De-notified Communities should obtain 55% of marks in the mentioned subjects.
- Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes, a pass in the mentioned four subjects is sufficient.